Analog Design Engineer – 2 reqs (Senior or Good Fresher)
We are looking for a smart and passionate designer with experience and interest in analog IC design. The position demands strong technical background to do R&D, Product definition, Feasibility, Specification, Design and verification at both module, device and system level. Transistor level design experience with analog circuits is required. Good communication and collaboration skills is needed to work efficiently in a cross-functional global environment. Some travel will be required.
– R&D, Product definition, Feasibility and Specification
– Design, Simulation, Silicon Validation and Documentation of new IPs
– Support other functions; Marketing, Applications, Software and Product/Test
– Contribute to Microchip’s Global Technical development
Qualifications, knowledge, experience and education required to perform the essential functions
Preferred Skills (one or several of)
– Strong knowledge of analog CMOS IC design and experience with circuits such as :
– Knowledge of typical IC design and verification flow
– Knowledge of device physics and models
– Good organization and documentation skills
– Good communication and collaboration skills
Preferred BSc, MSc or PhD within Electrical Engineering or related fields with acceptable results OR proven record within these fields.
Senior or Good Fresher
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona. Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
If you think you are qualified and confident, please send us your application as soon as possible. (Senior or good fresher)
We’re welcome you to join with us. If you want more information about this career, please contact with Mr.Son: email@example.com
Locate at: 2nd Floor, Lot T2-4, D1 Street, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City.