Website Synopsys Vietnam
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Job Description and Requirements
- Designs, develops and modifies Digital/Analog – CMOS circuit design at transistor level for Memory IPs, IOs
- Provide support and/or perform other duties as assigned and required
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to figure out appropriate action.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or related fields
- 0 – 2 years of experience in circuit design
- Basic understanding of Unix/Linux operating environment and working understanding of text editors
- Database management concepts
- Soft skills: Team work, technical presentation, documentation, task planning, technical research skills, goal setting, self-motivating
- Can develop a document, report or presentation for a specific task
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Shared point and Outlook
- A good command of English both verbal and written
- Proven interpersonal communication and team working skills
- Professionalism, Critical/Logical thinking, future goals focused
- High commitment to continuous learning
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Business Area Description
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
APPLY: CV (written in English, PDF format). Press below button and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com