Website Synopsys Vietnam
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Job Description and Requirements
- Designs, develops and modifies layout design (Physical custom design for Memory IPs, Standard Cells, IOs)
- Provide support and/or perform other duties as assigned and required
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Bachelor or MS Degree in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunication or relevant major
- Knowledge of Device Physics (CMOS), Circuit theory, Digital/Analog circuit design, Digital/analog systems
- Skills of using EDA tools (Simulator, Design, Verification) and Linux/Unix are preferable
- A good command of English both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal communication and team working skills
- Professionalism, Critical/Logical thinking, future goals focused
- High commitment to continuous learning
- Previous internship with a Semiconductor company is preferred
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
APPLY: CV (written in English, PDF format). Press below button and cc: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org